Local Students Named to Dean's List at Plymouth State University
Plymouth State University
PLYMOUTH, NH -- 443 students have been named to the Plymouth State University Dean's List for the Spring 2020 semester. To be named to the Dean's List, a student must achieve a grade point average between 3.5 and 3.69 during the spring semester and must have attempted at least 12 credit hours during the semester.
- Jade Gizzi of Tewksbury (01876)
- Rebecca Giles of Tewksbury (01876)
- David Cokkinos of Tewksbury (01876)
- Anthony Sullivan of Tewksbury (01876)
- Logan Bissonnette of Dracut (01826)
- Michaela Marcoux of Dracut (01826)
- Madison Perry of Dracut (01826)
- Philip Masotta of Tewksbury (01876)
Established in 1871, Plymouth State University serves the state of New Hampshire and the world beyond by transforming our students through advanced practices where engaged learning produces well-educated undergraduates and by providing graduate education that deepens and advances knowledge and enhances professional development. With distinction, we connect with community and business partners for economic development, technological advances, healthier living, and cultural enrichment with a special commitment of service to the North Country and Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today