Local Students Named to Curry College Fall 2019 Dean's List
MILTON -- Roughly 1,000 students were named to the Fall 2019 Dean's List at Curry College. The following local students made the list:
- Maegan Avery, of Dracut (01826), a Biology major and member of the Class of 2023.
- Zachary Pizzano, of Dracut (01826), a Communication major and member of the Class of 2023.
- Jessica Gooch, of Dracut (01826), a Nursing major and member of the Class of 2023.
- Amber Buttaro, of Tewksbury (01876), a Sociology major and member of the Class of 2023.
- Thomas Contalonis, of Tewksbury (01876), a Politics and History major and member of the Class of 2020.
To earn a place on the list, full-time undergraduate students - those who carry 12 or more graded credits per semester - must earn a 3.3 grade-point-average (GPA) or higher.
About Curry College
Founded in 1879, Curry College is a private, four-year, liberal arts-based institution located on 131 acres in Milton, Mass. Curry extends its educational programs to a continuing education branch campus in Plymouth, Mass. Curry offers 27 undergraduate majors, as well as graduate degrees in business, education, criminal justice, and nursing, with a combined enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. The student body consists of approximately 2,000 traditional undergraduate students, and over 1,000 continuing education and graduate students. Approximately 75% of its students reside on the Curry campus. The largest majors are business management, communication, nursing, criminal justice, and education. The College offers a wide array of extra-curricular activities ranging from 14 NCAA Division III athletic teams to an outstanding theatre program. Visit us on the web at www.curry.edu