Police Log: Breaking and Entering, Vandalism Among Recent Arrests
Jul 02, 2019 04:29PM
By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Recent arrests made by the Dracut Police Department
- Christopher Charles Dufresne, 25, 118 Parker Ave., Dracut, was arrested June 1 and charged with operating a motor vehicle on a suspended or revoked license. He was also held on four outstanding warrants from other communities.
- Holly M. Bernier, 39, 15 Hartford Ave., Dracut, was arrested June 4 and held on two outstanding warrants from other communities.
- David Luce, 59, 85 Janice Ave., Dracut, was arrested June 5 on an outstanding warrant.
- Stephen Michael Stirk, 30, 320 Parker St. #3, Lowell, was arrested June 6 and charged with breaking and entering in the daytime with intent to commit a felony, possession of burglarious tools, vandalism of property, trespassing, larceny from a building.
- Oscar Obdulio Interiano-Mira, 34, 27 w 4th St., Lowell, was arrested June 10 and charged with Operating a motor vehicle after revocation of registration, operating a motor vehicle after license was suspended or revoked, operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- Helene D. Renaud, 66, 480 Bridge St. Apt #: 3, Lowell, was arrested June 11 on an outstanding warrant.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today