Police Log: DPD Takes Habitual Drunk Driver Off The Roads, Sex Offender Fails To Register
Apr 01, 2019 05:05AM
By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
The following information was gathered from the logs of the Dracut Police logs. Arrests do not necessarily indicate guilt.
- David Joseph Renaud, 23, 105 Tennis Plaza Road, Apt. 9, Dracut, was arrested March 20 and charged with OUI-Liquor and a marked lanes violation.
- Manuel German, 22, 11 Fellows Lane, Dracut, was arrested March 20 and charged with assault and battery, assault with intent to maim and operating a motor vehicle with a license suspended due to an OUI.
- Charles Elwood Shlimon, 47, 62 Spring Road, Dracut, was March 21 and charged with disorderly conduct (subsequent offense).
- Korey S. David, 19, homeless, was arrested March 22 on an outstanding warrant.
- Julie E. Devincent, 27, 71 Cherrywood Drive, Dracut, was arrested March 26 and charged with domestic assault and battery and assault and battery on a family/household member.
- Chris Catenacci, 51, 39 Perron Lane, Apt. 1, Dracut, was arrested March 8 and charged with OUI-Liquor (3rd offense), operating a motor vehicle with license revoked as a habitual offender, driving to endanger, failure to yield.
- Jason Boykins, 43, 40 Swift St., Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested March 7 for failing to register with the sex offender registry.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today