Police Log: Assault and Battery, Attempted Bribery And Lying To Police Top Recent Arrests
Oct 10, 2018 05:06PM
● By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Recent Arrests by the Dracut Police Department:
- Allyson Pauline Gauthier, 38, 41 Hollbrook Ave., Lowell, was arrested Sept. 1 and charged with OUI-liquor.
- Shawn P. Proulx, 32, 1320 Merrimack Ave., Dracut, was arrested on Sept. 4 on outstanding warrants for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license (2 counts), giving a false name or social security number to a police officer, attempt to commit a crime and larceny.
- Reymon R. Silva, 33, 125 Branch St., Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested on Sept. 6 on an outstanding warrant for a motor vehicle violation.
- Christopher Gary O'Keefe, 27, 129 Cranberry Road, Dracut, was arrested Sept. 11 on an outstanding warrant for an inspection sticker violation
- Christopher Charles Dufresne, 25, 135 Sagamore St.,Apt. 1, Manchester, NH, was arrested 13 on outstanding warrants for a seatbelt violation, giving a false license to a police officer, attempted bribery, driving with a license not in possession and receiving a stolen motor vehicle.
- Keith Tanguay, 41, 124 Tennis Plaza Road, Dracut, was arrested on Sept. 14 and charged with assault and battery on a family or household member.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today