Police Log: Arrests for Drunk Driving, Cocaine Trafficking
Aug 08, 2018 01:48PM
● By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Recent Dracut Police Department arrests:
- Robert Stephen Menear, 47, 1420 Bridge St. Apt. R, Dracut, was arrested July 22 on an outstanding warrant for driving violations.
- Brendan W. Alexander, 34, 150 County St., Rehoboth, was arrested July 22 on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting
- Brian Patrick Sullivan, 28, 58 Tyngsboro Road Apt. 2R, Dracut, was arrested July 24 on multiple outstanding warrants, including assault and battery on a police officer, 2 counts of trafficking in cocaine (18 grams or more), vandalizing property and disorderly conduct.
- George Rodriguez, 39, 103 Ecklund Drive, Lowell, was arrested July 6 and charged with a tinted windows violation and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (3rd of subsequent offense).
- Richard D. Glynn, 59, 74 Tennis Plaza Road Apt. 39, Dracut, was arrested July 7 and charged with operating a motor vehicle after his license had been revoked as a habitual traffic offender and a marked lanes violation.
- Joseph M. Fletcher, 29, 35 Robbins Ave., Apt. 86, Dracut, was arrested July 9 on an outstanding warrant for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Matthew James Dickerson, 25, 20 Dean Ave., Dracut, was arrested July 11 on an outstanding warrant for OUI-liquor.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today