Dracut Police Log: Drunk Driving, Hit-And-Run, Larceny Arrests
Jan 02, 2018 03:06PM
By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Recent Dracut Police Department Arrests:
- John Lloyd, 58, 157 Patriot Drive, Pelham, NH, was arrested Dec. 19 by Officer John Quinn and charged with larceny by check over $250.
- Christopher Villa, 23, 47 President Row, Ashland, was arrested Dec. 21 by Officer Daniel Nyoro and charged with carrying a dangerous weapon, failure to stop/yield and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Christopher D. Neville, 22, 5B Rangers Drive, Hudson, NH, was arrested Dec. 24 by Officer Alex Gerrish and charged with open and gross lewdness.
- Cameron McCormack, 19, 21 Upland St., Dracut, was arrested Dec. 26 and charged with armed robbery.
- Paula L. Quigley, 40, 47 Mill St., Dracut, was arrested Dec. 27 by Officer Alexander Gorman. The specific charge was redacted on the public log for the privacy of the victim.
- Jason R. Kasilowski, 42, 122 Jewitt St., Lowell, was arrested Dec. 10 by Officer Kyle Donahue and charged with operating a motor vehicle after the registration had been suspended, opeating an uninsured motor vehicle and a tire tread violation.
- Sarah E. Moore, 37, 38 Village Road, Apt. 301, Middleton, was arrested Dec. 11 by Officer John Quinn and charged with OUI-liquor, resisting arrest and being in possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- John J. Sousa Jr., 70, 67 Hally, Dracut, was arrested Dec. 14 by Officer Kyle Donahue and charged with OUI-liquor (2nd offense) and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
- Jonathan Paul Cullinan, 32, 23 Witham Ave., Apt. 1, Dracut, was arrested Dec. 16 by Officer Michael Williams. The specific charges were redacted from the public log for the privacy of the victim.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today