Police Log: Habitual Driving Offender Arrested Again
Nov 02, 2017 01:58PM
● By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Recent Dracut Police Department arrests:
- Daniel G. McCarthy, 53, 6 Hayes Ave., Lowell, was arrested on Oct. 9, by Officer Kyle Donahue on six outstanding warrants.
- Alicia Christakos, 51, 21 Perron Lane, Dracut, was arrested Oct. 13 by Officer Tyler Gibson and charged with OUI-Liquor.
- Paul G. Berube, 46, 10 Long Pond Road, Tyngsboro, was arrested Oct. 14 by Officer Tyler Gibson. The specific charge was not included inthe log.
- Nancy Stamegina, 50, 48 Andrew St., Rear, Lowell, was arrested Oct. 18 by Officer James A. Queley Jr. and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a license that had been revoked as a habitual offender and a marked lanes violation.
- Jeffrey M. Amaral, 27, 110 Merrill Lane, Apt. 2, Dracut, was arrested Oct. 18 by Officer John Quinn. The precise charge was not included in the log.
- Richard Karanja, 24, 422 Fox Hollow Drive, Hudson, NH, was arrested Oct. 20 by Officer Jon Gosselin and charged with OUI-liquor and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Christopher Checo, 28, 200 Cumberland Road, Lowell, was arrested Oct. 20 by Officer Kyle Donoahue and charged with operating a motor vehicle after revocation of registration and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and on two outstanding warrants.
- Kevin J. Avila Jr., 32, 732 Princeton Blvd., Lowell, was arrested Oct. 1 by Officer Connor Geoffroy. The precise charge was not included in the log.
- Paul G. Berube, 45, 204 Pleasant St. Apt. 7-12, Dracut, was arrested Oct. 1 by Officer Kyle Donahue and charged with assault and battery on a family or household member, as well as an outstanding warrant for malicious damage to a motor vehicle.
- Warren Aaron Martinez-Rentas, 23, 4 Tyngsboro Road, Dracut, was arrested Oct. 3 by Officer Richard Byron on three outstanding warrants.
- Kellyann Emmons, 26, 84 Tennis Plaza Road, Apt. 14, Dracut, was arrested Oct. 4 by Officer Jake Malandrino. The charges were redacted from the log for the privacy of the victim.
- Brandon T. Goodwin, 19, 321 Jones Ave., Dracut, was arrested Oct. 6 by Officer Joseph Cox. The precise charge was redacted from the log for the privacy of the victim.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today