New Registry Service Center Hours Coming In July
Jul 08, 2017 07:54AM ● Published by Theresa Gilman
Natick and Nantucket
Starting Monday, July 3rd, Registry and Registry Service Center hours of operation were changed to offer consistent weekly hours for our customers.
RMV general business hours have changed to Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. This change primarily affects Service Centers who have offered varying Thursday hours of 10:00am - 6:00pm, as well as locations that are currently open Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm. Please note the following Service Center exceptions to these new business hours.
Service Center Hours Exceptions:
- Haverhill: Current hours will NOT change. The Service Center will be open, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Natick and Nantucket: Current hours will NOT change. The Service Centers will be open, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. Both locations will be CLOSED daily from noon – 1:00pm
- Attleboro*, Martha’s Vineyard, and North Adams: The Service Centers will be open, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. All locations will be CLOSED daily from noon – 1:00pm. *Please note: The Attleboro Service Center lunch closure is a change from current operating hours.
This business hours change will affect Road Tests and Suspension Hearings. The hours for these services are as follows:
- Boston, Braintree, Fall River, Lawrence, Springfield, Wilmington, and Worcester: Available Monday-Friday, 9:00am- 4:30pm
- Pittsfield: Wednesday ONLY, 9:00am- 4:30pm
- South Yarmouth: Available Monday and Tuesday ONLY, 9:00am- 4:30pm
Road Tests – ALL Locations
- Available Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Visit MassRMV.com for directions and information on additional services for the Service Center location nearest you.