RECIPES: Quick and Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies
May 10, 2017 12:35PM
By Our Circle Of Moms
Between work, sports, church and all of the other thousand things it seems like my family is running to and from every day, dinner can be impossible to get on the table in a timely manner. That’s why I love these mini pot pies! They are so easy and can be ready in about 20 minutes. The added bonus is they’re delicious enough that the whole family wants to eat them and they’re the perfect portion size for my kids, who often have bigger eyes than stomachs.
– canned biscuits (I like using the flaky layer kind when I have them)
– 1 can of cream of chicken or cheese soup
– frozen mixed vegetables
– pre-cooked canned chicken, drained
– spices to taste (garlic, pepper, salt)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F or the temperature directed on the biscuits you’re using. Grease muffin pan.
2. Press the biscuits into the muffin pan, leaving some of the biscuit hanging over the top.
3. Mix the can of soup, frozen vegetables, canned chicken, and spices together in a large mixing bowl.
4. Spoon your mixture into the biscuits that you have pressed into the muffin pan.
5. Fold the top of your biscuit over the mixture
6. Follow the baking instructions on the back of your biscuits, usually 12-16 minutes or until golden brown
7. Serve and enjoy!
(Check out the Merrimack Valley Moms Blog site at http://www.ourcircleofmoms.com/blog/