Police Log: Dracut Man Arrested On Drug And Motor Vehicle Charges
May 05, 2017 07:43PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
- Kevin K. Ngaruiya, 22, 52 Regency Drive, Dracut, was arrested April 25 and charged with Possession of a Class E substance, possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (two counts), reckless operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop for police, plate violation, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration, equipment violation, speeding.
- John S. Peralta, 23, 82 Kingston St., Lawrence, was arrested April 28 and charged with carrying a firearm without a license, possessing ammunition without an FID card, discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a building and two additional charges redacted out of privacy to the victim.
- Sharman M. Hogg, 46, 23 Frank St., Apt. 4, Dracut, was arrested April 29 on an outstanding warrant.
- Joseph E. Lynch, 54, 105 Sue Ann Drive, Dracut, was arrested April 30 and charged with Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
- Paul R. Fournier, Jr., 52, 20 Middle St., Dracut, was arrested April 24 and charged with OUI-liquor (2nd offense) and having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle.
- Kerry M. Davis, 30, 64 1/2 Union St., Methuen, was arrested April 10 on an outstanding warrant.
- Rocky C. Rodriguez, 36, 39 Whipple St., Lowell, was arrested April 10 on an outstanding warrant.
- Corey M. Batsakis, 28, 228 Sawmill Drive, Dracut, was arrested April 12 on an outstanding warrant.
- Courtney Douglas, 22, 106 B Liberty St. , Lowell, was arrested April 5 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, speeding and operating a motor vehicle with her license not in suspension.