Breaking And Entering Tops Dracut Police Arrest Log
Apr 11, 2017 02:15PM
● Published by Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
The following arrests were made by the Dracut Police Department between March 28 and April 8.
- Jessica L. Johnson, 24, 125 Sladen St., Dracut, was arrested on March 28 by Officer John Cotnoir. The specific charge was not indicated in the log.
- Ken Naroian, 47, 214 Walnut St., Apt. 28, Manchester, NH, was arrested March 28 by Officer John Cotnoir. He was charged with breaking and entering and possession of a Class D substance.
- Holly M. Bernier, 37, 15 Eastland Road, Dracut, was arrested March 28 by Officer Tyler Gibson. The specific charge was not indicated in the log.
- Courtney Douglas, 22, 106 B Liberty St., Lowell, was arrested April 5 by Officer Jon Quinn. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked license, speeding and not having her license in possession.
- Gregory James Zieroff Jr., 32, 1220 Adams St., Apt. G-06, Dorchester, was arrested April 8 by Officer Kyle Donahue. The specific nature of the crime was not provided in the log.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today