Police Log: Assault Arrests, Drug Bust
Feb 23, 2017 02:07PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
- Antonio D. Robinson, 33 Massabesic, Manchester, NH, was arrested on FEb. 14 by Off. Jon Gosselin and charged with violation of an abuse prevention order, as well as outstanding warrants for failure to stop/yield, speeding, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and violating an abuse prevention order.
- Christopher James Danjou, 345 Hildreth St., Apt. 36, Lowell, was arrested FEb. 15 on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault by strangulation, as well as outstanding warrants for destruction of property over $250, OUI-Drugs and a third charge (redacted).
- Robin M. Styles, 155 Gerrish Ave., Dracut, was arrested Feb. 1 by Off. Megan Pike, and charged with failure to register as a sex offender (Subsequent offense).
- Kathryn Desrosiers, 117 Harold Ave., Dracut, was arrested Feb. 3 by Off. Jake Malandrino and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Catherine A. Murphy, 84 Meadowbrook Road, Chelmsford, was arrested Feb. 4 by Off. Aaron Cook and charged with possession of marijuana, as well as a warrant for shoplifting.
- Zachery Amado Moreno-Cruz, 10 Hazelwood Ave., Apt. 11, Dracut, was arrested Feb. 9 by Off. Zachariah Coleman and charged with assault and battery and assault by suffocation.