Police Log: Dracut Man Arrested For Breaking And Entering
Jan 20, 2017 09:20PM
● By Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
Dracut Police Department arrests, Jan. 9-19
- Robert Shaughnessy, 12 Hovey Ave., Dracut, was arrested on Jan. 19 by Officer Jake Malandrino and charged with two counts of breaking and entering in the nighttime with the intent to commit a felony, two counts of larceny from a building and one count of possession of burglarious tools.
- Kurt D. Sanborn, 96 Frederick, Apt. 55, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 13, by Kyle Donahue on behalf of another police department.
- Michael W. Magee, 31 Pearl, Apt. 12, Dracut, by Officer Joseph Cox. The specific charge was redacted from the police log out of privacy for the victim,
- Alyssa T. Laporte, 20 Sutherland Drive, Hudson, NH, was arrested Jan. 9 by Officer Aaron Cook, on a charge of violating a harassment prevention order.
- Brian Leonard Wieffering, 16 Hazelwood Ave., Apt. 13, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 10 by Officer Greg Gaetano, and charged with intimidation of a witness. Wieffering was also charged with three other offenses. However, those offenses were redacted out of privacy for the victim.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today