Police Log: Drug Arrest, New Hampshire Woman Charged With Violating Protection Order
Jan 13, 2017 06:25AM
● By Bill Gilman
- Trevor A Brosseau, 23 Frank St. Apt. 4, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 3 and was charged with possession of a Class A substance.
- Peter J. Neofotsistos, 23 Frank St. Apt. 4, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 4 and was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (3rd or subsequent offense), driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Joseph F. Perrotti, 16 Hazelwood Ave. Apt. 4, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with three counts of malicious destruction of property. He was also charged with a fourth offense that was redacted due to privacy rules.
- Shaun A. Carignan, 50 Cross Road, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with receiving stolen property with a value over $250.
- Paul Demers, 85 Jackson Ave., Dracut, was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with driving a motor vehicle with a license that had been suspended for OUI.
- Devon Joseph, 11 Cottonwood Drive, Dracut, was arrested Jan. 6 and charged with violating tow bylaws. He was also charged with two additional crimes that were redacted due to privacy rules.
- Alyssa T. Laporte, 20 Sutherland Drive, Hudson, NH, was arrested Jan. 9 and charged with violation of a harassment prevention order.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today