Police Log: New Year's Eve OUI, Assault And Battery, Drug Possession Arrests
Jan 05, 2017 01:27PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Dracut Police Headquarters
- Shaun Strong, 189 Middlesex St., Lowell, was arrested Dec. 20 and charged with larceny over $250, identity fraud, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
- Simeon Claudius, 47 Haxelwood Ave., Apt. 17, Dracut, was arrested at 1:35 p.m. on Dec. 22 and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Manuel Barroso, 22 Woodward Ave., Nashua, NH, was arrested at 2 p.m. on Dec. 23 and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Richard E. Black, 35 Charles St., Dracut, was arrested at 10:35 p.m. on Dec. 27 and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Jasen D. Sanborn, 13 Katsikas Ave., Dracut, was arrested at 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 and charged with Possession of a Class E substance.
- Tyler Williams, 520 Skyline Drive, dracut, was arrested at 3 a.m. on Dec. 29 and charged with disturbing the peace.
- Jacob G. Pouliot, 10 Girard St, Dracut, was arrested at 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 31 and charged with OUI-Drugs, larceny under $250 and receiving stolen property. He also had an outstanding warrant for receiving stolen property under $250.
- Trevor A Brousseau, 23 Frank St., Apt. 4, Dracut, was arrested at 1:15 p.m. on Jan. 3 and charged with possession of a Class A substance.