Acupuncture For Pain Relief: Getting Right To The Point
Nov 05, 2016 04:12PM, Published by Theresa Gilman, Categories: Town Hall
Acupuncture has long tradition of use for treatment of acute and chronic pain. Join Hugh M. Turcotte, Licensed Acupuncturist and founder of Waterfield Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, for an informational presentation and demonstration of this venerable practice. You will:
- LEARN the pain conditions for which Acupuncture has been proven effective (there are many).
- DISCOVER why modern Acupuncture research is driving pain research across the globe.
- UNDERSTAND an Acupuncturist’s approach to pain relief: Getting to the Root.
- REVIEW TWO ACTUAL CASE STUDIES that demonstrate the pain-relieving power of Acupuncture.
- SEE A LIVE DEMONSTRATION of Acupuncture (time permitting).
Date:Tuesday November 15, 2016
Time: 6:30 PM until 8:15 PM
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dracuttoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @Dracut_Today