30 Things To Do Before You Die
Nov 02, 2016 01:17PM
By Caitlyn Leary
1. Go skydiving.
2. Go bungee jumping.
3. Travel to all fifty United States.
4. Break a random world record.
5. Go parasailing.
6. Go cliff diving.
7. Swim with sharks.
8. Swim with dolphins.
9. Travel to all seven continents.
10. Stay in a hotel over water in Bora Bora.
11. Become fluent in another language.
12. Go to Coachella.
13. Climb Mount Everest.
14. Learn how to snowboard and ski.
15. Go camping in the middle of nowhere.
16. Take a cross-country road trip with your best friends.
17. Marry the person of your dreams.
18. Get a job that you would not consider a job because you love it that much.
19. Live in another country for a year.
20. Meet the President of the United States.
21. Forget all of your grudges.
22. Buy the house of your dreams.
23. Walk in the shoes of someone else for a day.
24. Volunteer for a homeless shelter/food pantry on Christmas Eve/Day.
25. Donate a gift to a person in need every Christmas.
26. Never give up on your dreams.
27. Focus on what is in front of you and not what cannot be changed.
28. Work hard for the things you love.
29. Watch a volcano erupt.
30. Actually do the things on your bucket list and not just say you'll complete them.