Household Hazardous Waste Event Scheduled
Sep 22, 2016 09:41AM ● Published by Theresa Gilman
PUBLIC NOTICE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE EVENT SATURDAY OCTOBER 8, 2016
- WHO: Open to Dracut residents who pre-register at the Dracut Board of Health.
- WHAT: Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) event for residents to safely dispose of hazardous household products.
- WHEN: Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 8:00AM – 12:00Noon.
- WHERE: City of Methuen Transfer Station
- HOW: In order to ensure service, Dracut residents must pre-register through the Dracut Board of Health (978) 453-8162 or Contact Marylee Enos in the office at [email protected]. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30PM. Pre-registration will be open up through Thursday, October 6, 2016.
- WHY: The improper disposal of HHW can lead to water and air pollution, can cause health and safety problems for personnel such as firefighters and can add un-necessary municipal costs.